Ultrafiltration (UF) is a crucial purification technology used for the production of high-purity water in the several industries. When strategically combined with other purification technologies in a complete water and Wastewater system.
UF membranes used to remove high molecular-weight substances, colloidal materials, silt, turbidity, organic or inorganic polymeric molecules, algae, particulate matters, suspended solids and every one microorganisms from Water & Wastewater.
SD Enviro Engineers UF Plants are designed for a selection of industrial & industrial applications requiring top quality equipment with a quick delivery and competitive worth. These pre-engineered, pre-assembled and factory tested units minimize installation and begin-up time.
With simple utility connections and easy to line up controls, the unit is ready for fast on-line service. The management system is an advanced microprocessor based system that’s terribly straightforward to use.
Operating Principle :
Ultra filtration is a distinctive pressure-driven physical separation process in that the water is knowledgeable porous (partially permeable) membranes with pore sizes within the range of 0.1 to 0.01 micron.
These membranes are in the form of long hollow fibers. The result’s high pure water free from physical and biological contamination. Ultra filtration isn’t basically completely different from microfiltration or nano filtration, except in terms of the dimensions of the molecules it retains. Ultra filtration is applied in cross-flow or dead-end mode and separation in ultra-filtration undergoes concentration polarization.
Salient Features :
- Low fouling Hydrophilic UF membrane
- Excellent filter performance with high flux
- High removal efficiency of bacteria and viruses
- Periodically back washed and air scoured for consistent performance
- Simple, vertical, modular design allows low cost, compact systems
- Fully automated control system for backwashing process
- Advanced custom designed Control Cubicle
- Stainless / carbon steel equipment frame
- Permeate, back pulse pumps, membrane aeration blowers and associated valving mounted on equipment frame
- Control panel with standard PLC and HMI interface mounted on equipment frame.
- High end electrical actuated operating valves.
- All alarm and shut down conditions are indicated on the control interface.
- User-friendly programmable controls
- High quality components ensure continuous, reliable operation
- Pre-engineered & factory tested systems mean easy installation
- CEB (Chemical enhance backwash) connections maximize system availability
- Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast
- Produces high quality Water.
- Easily integrated into an existing facility
- Requires minimal operator supervision
- Most comprehensive cleaning capability ensures peak system performance
- Ideal for direct reuse
- Pre & Post Treatment for RO Plant
- Cooling Tower make up & blow down Water Treatment
- Drinking Water
- Water For injection (WFI)
- Wastewater recycling
- Zero Liquid discharge system
- Tertiary Treatment
- River Water Treatment
- Colloidal silica removal
- Heavy metal removal